[pÞ£†€®/МЯЪåєĸކäЪ]

September 23, 2009

Hi guys, I'm back to blogging after so many days =.=(finally!) Firstly, i would like to express my thanks to those who tag my blog when I'm not already not updating for the month.

Okies, guess this entry shall be long cause I'll blog about my result and how much i miss Mrs tan. Here goes!

Result for my prelimary examination, i shall say i did quite alright except for English which i always flunked and Combined humanities( didn't receive back yet, unsure about it). However, comparing to friends like Siwei, Darren, Fauzi, I'm still way behind them. To me, they are Robots, i would never be able to surpass them but I'm still glad that they manage to push my result up with their countless encouragement and also stress/pressure as well xD Thx guys!

Result:

English: 53/100
Chemistry: 76/100
Biology: 70/100
Physic:65/100
Amath:89/100
Emath: 85/100
Combine Humanities: (unknown)

I must clarify that none of my subjects actually win Darren and Siwei! I don't understand how they revise for prelimary exams, They are simply a walking dictionary, any question, do feel free to ask them. (most probably, able to give u the correct answer. Hahas) Guess what, there was once i asked them. " Guys, seeing ur result i must really say u all are clever. is the prelim easy or is it the fact u all can do?" Their answer was they say prelim was manageable if u put in the effort! Totally Agree but i must also say there got good gene lah. Don't need revise until so detail also can score well :p

Physic: i was shocked to the core when i knew i passed my physic with a B grade. Initially, i was expecting a C grade and would be very happy about it. It really pure luck. I understand luck won't always shine upon u, so gotta work extremely hard from now. Too my fellow friend who didn't manage to pass. Please do not feel upset about it, the problem doesn't lie with u. It just that the paper was tough. do revise hard and i have faith with all of u. U all will be smiling broadly when u received back ur O level result.A's! Hahas

Amath: I'm really happy that 80% of our class achieve a distinction for prelim. Way to go! firstly, i would like to express my gratitude to Mrs Tan who showered us with her interesting lesson and funny theorem! sad to say, u are leaving Westwood. Gona miss her lesson so much. I promised I will do my utmost effort not to disappoint u with my results. We will definitely make u proud! Thanks Mrs Tan.

guess i shall stop now, I'm getting too 'lou shuo'. let work hard for the remaining 30+ days. All the best!

Signing of,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home