[pÞ£†€®/МЯЪåєĸކäЪ]

September 24, 2009

Smiling make me destress

Some people once say, smiling make us Relax! Today, i'm here to clarify, it really works on me! Since we are only having less than a month to our O level, I got to wake up now! No more excuses to be given to neglect my revision, No more gaming, Hopefully find some time for blogging provided if i'm not lazy :p

Gotten back our Elective results, i must say i should be happy with my result as i manage to obtain the highest in my class. Although, I am the highest, it nothing to be proud about. My result are just peanuts to other elective students especially geography, as my result were way below their mean score. My history result was 32/50 and it only the average results for geography. Almost all geography students whom i ask obtain 33 and above. Guess wad? The highest in their class is 42/50! Its an A1 for that subject while me, only a B4. Hais

Enough of result now, i shall move on to some wonderful events. After school, me, Darren, Siwei head over to Pizza Hut for lunch. All of us feast on Hawaiian Pizza and discuss about jokes at the same time. It was so funny that i can't hold on to my laughter. xD After the meal, we decided to find Mrs Baljit and asked her for our social studies result. When we reaches the HOD room, all of us freak out and do not dare to call her. Eventually, i was being sabotage and we were all joking about would happen if i say my name as Siwei! we broke out into tears of laughter and for once, all my worry seem to subside. Hope our friendship bond would last us till the day we part away! I'm quite confident it would! Thanks guys for making my day well.

I shall stopped here and rest for the day. Too tired to carry on with my revision. Had not done anything since after the end of Prelim. I have decided that after receiving back my result for Social Studies, i shall make a detail planning on which particular subject i have to focus more on. ( especially English and Elective)

signing off

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home