[pÞ£†€®/МЯЪåєĸކäЪ]

September 26, 2009

Woke up late this morning, hence, i reached Gek Poh at around 11.15am. Cindy wasn't able to meet us for revision, so there only me Xueyi and Nicholas. I manage to complete 2 set of Amath, all thanks to Xueyi. she forced me to do by saying its Mrs Tan's orders. She told me that Mrs Tan hopes that we will constantly do practices so as to prevent us from depreciating. Those reminder melt right into my heart.

Guess wad? can u believe that i forgotten how to wrote my Chinese name!!?? It so embarassing. Probably because it so long since i last written my chinese name. i have some idea about it but i'm not sure whether i wrote it correctly a not. Xueyi was down there laughing and keep saying she will post it on blog. Hahas.

Shall stop here now! by the way, just to update my Social Studies result. i score 37/50. Happy about it but however, my overall humanities result was 69/100. Just 1 marks to an A. Gosh =[ Overall, I'm still happy about it

Signing off,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home