[pÞ£†€®/МЯЪåєĸކäЪ]

September 20, 2010

Ahchoo! Cough! all sign of flu symptom have been showing up these few days. Though the fact that im really sick now, i had a great family gathering with my relative last night. This was the 1st time i played mahjong with real money. I played with 3 adults, however things goes well because two of the adults are my parents. HAHAHAHA. So it sort of like 3 against 1 which is not me of course but my aunt. My dad won a total of $12.10. All 3 of us lost. My aunt lost $5 and i lost 3.50. It doesnt matter who win or lose. It a matter of FUN!

After 1 set of mahjong, we head off for dinner. I didnt tried out their signature dishes because im not feeling that well. After dinner we head back home.

PS: I hope i can recover really soon.. This is a holiday! i cant afford to waste my precious holidays just for this stupid flu. ..

Petermistic

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home